June 26, 2019

JUNE '19 - Daily On Line Edition - DAY 26





JOY
from www.rebeccabarlowjordan.com 

  "The joy of the Lord is your strength."
Nehemiah 8:10

FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
My child, the world has enough sadness. One of the reasons I have filled you with Myself is so you can spread a little joy into My world. Not just a temporary fix for the moment, but a deep down, in your heart kind of joy. You won't find it anywhere else. And My joy will lighten your load and strengthen your weary heart. Others will see it—and want the Jesus in you, too.
A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
Circumstances threaten my emotions until I realize You are the source of my joy, Lord. No matter what is happening around me or to me, You fill me up with an inner contentment that energizes me for every task. I thank You that You came so that I could have joy.
SIMPLE TRUTH
Joy is contagious. Spread some around today.
TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL SPONSOR:



Here's How You Can Know!
by Sumner Wemp
Do I have some good news for you. God loves you and sent His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to suffer and die for your sins and He rose again. He is alive and you can know Him personally and have peace and purpose in life beyond anything you have ever known. The real tragedy in life is what people miss. Don't miss life! You and I are in the same boat, we have all sinned and come short of the glory of God but Jesus paid the debt of our sins in full. All we need to do is accept this gift Jesus gave us. 
Why not pray to receive Jesus right now. Just pray, "Dear God, I know I have sinned and deserve to be punished. I believe the Lord Jesus died for my sins too and rose again. Lord Jesus come into my heart, save me and give me a new birth right now. I accept you as my Savior. In Jesus' name. Amen."  If you did this I would love to hear form you! If you have any questions, please drop me a note.  I would love to help further.
Need more information then go to:
http://www.sumnerwemp.com/heaven_detail.htm


DAILY SMILE: 

Little Johnny Goes Fishing 
Submitted by maryjones 

Little Johnny's father took him on a fishing trip to Canada. 

On returning home after catching only three fish his father says, "The way I figure it each fish cost us $400!" 

Little Johnny replied, "Well, at that price it’s a good thing we didn’t catch any more of them than we did." 


Rigatoni Pasta Bake



Ingredients
• 12 ounces Rigatoni pasta
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 pound Italian sausage
• 2 (15 ounce cans) Contadina Tomato Sauce
• 28 ounce can Contadina Crushed Tomatoes
• 1½ tablespoon Contadina Tomato Paste
• 1½ cups Mozarella cheese
• ½ finely shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 teaspoon sugar


Instructions
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions, until al dente.
2. In a large saucepan, brown ground beef and sausage until crumbly and cooked through. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste. Stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, sugar, salt and pepper. Allow to simmer 3 – 5 minutes, allowing the flavors to combine. Gently stir pasta into sauce.
3. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Add half the pasta and sauce mixture to the baking dish. Sprinkle half the Mozzarella and Parmesan over the pasta. Repeat with a second layer.
4. Bake in preheated 325 oven, covered with foil, for 20-25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 – 20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.







Please Share The Link Below With Your Friends on FaceBook, Twitter and Pinterest...




"Spreading GOD'S WORD, 
One Post At A Time"...

No comments:

Post a Comment