March 11, 2020

March, 2020 - The StarLight News Daily On Line Edition - Day 11



When No One Else Sees You 

By Sabrina McDonald 

Sometimes I feel taken for granted by the people I love the most. I sweep the floor, take out the trash, wash dishes … and it feels like no one notices. 

And it’s no wonder. As soon as I’m finished, another pile of work suddenly appears, waiting for its turn. 

I was having one of those days not long ago. And right in the middle of my woe-is-me rant, God whispered to my heart, “I see it, Sabrina.” 

The God of the universe, the One who gives life to babies, performs miracle healings, comforts the dying and the grieving, listens to the prayers of millions … He cares about me and my housework? God cares about the minute details of our lives. 

He cares for each little sparrow that falls to the ground, and Jesus said, “you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows” (Matthew 10:31 NLT).




Your Devotional Sponsor:

No comments:

Post a Comment