April 2, 2011

Update of Progress - April 2, '11


Publishing StarLight News twice a month from April until December last year took a lot out of me physically... Adding my yearly bout with Bronchitis from October until now did not help either... With the January '11 Edition of StarLight News, I went back to publishing once a month... Today, just a trace of coughing to keep my lungs clear is evident of my yearly bout with Bronchitis... 

I PRAY, I am finally getting back on track...  I am hoping to get my DSL back within the week to speed up what needs to be done on the Internet and not limit me to what I can do now under the present form of Internet access... I have lots of Local Writer Devotionals saved and will start updating as soon as I get the faster, unlimited Internet connection with AT&T... 


Work on getting a website for StarLight News is still in the planning stages... Attempts last year only met with failure, but I have not given up... 

Your Prayers are always appreciated...

"Spreading GOD'S Word, One Paper At A Time"

No comments:

Post a Comment