September 6, 2019

September '19 - Daily On Line Edition - DAY 6




Memories 
Posted By BBS Webmaster On April 1, 2012

Some golden daybreak the trump is going to sound and the dead in Christ shall rise first and we who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. Then: “We must all appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men…” (II Cor. 5:10,11).

When I stand at the Judgment Seat of Christ
And He shows me His plan for me;
The plan of my life as it might have been
Had He had His way, and I see

How I blocked Him here and checked Him there
And I would not yield my will,
Shall I see grief in my Savior’s eyes;
Grief though He loves me still?

Oh, He’d have me rich, and I stand there poor,
Stripped of all but His grace,
While my memory runs like a hunted thing
Down the paths I can’t retrace.

Then my desolate heart will well-nigh break
With tears that I cannot shed.
I’ll cover my face with my empty hands
And bow my uncrowned head.

No! Lord of the years that are left to me
I yield them to Thy hand.
Take me, make me, mold me
To the pattern Thou hast planned.

—Author Unknown

May God give us the strength to redeem the time wisely. Only one life; ’twill soon be past. Only what’s done for Christ will last.



Today's Devotional Sponsor:


I Cried Also...

A young man working in the army was constantly humiliated because he believed in God.

One day the captain wanted to humiliate him before the troops.
He called the young man and said: “Young man, come here: take the key and go and park the Jeep in front.”

The young man replied: “I cannot drive!”

The captain said: “Then ask your God for assistance! Show us that he exists!”

So as the young man took the key and walked to the vehicle he begins to pray... and he parks the jeep into the right place PERFECTLY just as the captain wanted. When he stepped out of the jeep he saw them all crying.

They all said together: “We want to serve your God!”

The young soldier was astonished, and asked why.

The captain, still crying, opened the hood of the jeep and showed the young man that the car had no engine.

Then the boy said: See? This is the God I serve, THE GOD OF THE IMPOSSIBLE,
the God who gives life to what does not exist.

You may think there are things still impossible: WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“For with God nothing shall be impossible”. - Luke 1:37

That is consistent with his nature and perfections, with his counsels, purposes, and promises. everything that he has said, purposed, or promised, he is able to do, and will; every word that he has spoken, everything predicted by his prophets, or declared by his angels, and particularly this of a virgin's conceiving and bearing a Son: so that the angel not only answers her question, how this should be, but confirms her faith in it; partly by the instance of her cousin Elizabeth, and partly by observing the infinite omnipotence of God. Everything that God has promised us, it will be fulfilled, just give the Full of your Faith upon Him.

I'm glad you could join me for today's content, and I look
forward to bringing you more next time!

Until then, bye-bye!
Joe Cosity


DAILY SMILE:

Female Attorney
A female attorney in a law office found a typewriter on her
desk with this note: "We are short of secretarial help and
need your assistance." 


Recognizing that this was yet another prank by her male
colleagues, she quickly typed a response that forever
squelched the jokes: "I wold lov to hep out eny wey I kan."  

No comments:

Post a Comment