January 1, 2017

PUBLIC NOTICE

Public Notice:
During the month of Sept. '14, it was laid on my heart to no longer actively pursue New Advertising Accounts... I was told that if someone "NEW" wanted to advertise they would call and a few did call... 
As I approached the end of 2016, I felt the need to no longer accept any New  Advertisers and to cut my work load, since The StarLight News was never about money and I am content with a 16 Page Tab, this will be an easy task...
I will, however, continue to make monthly sales calls to the existing advertisers and hand deliver the monthly publication to 100s of locations through out Washington Parish as long as I am physically able... 
At some point in time, I will have to discontinue delivering due to health reasons and will move the entire operation of The StarLight News to the Internet Only 

( http://the-starlight-news.blogspot.com/ )...

There are three other publications in Washington Parish that will be glad to help you in your paper advertising needs... 

I have set a goal of June '17 with the paper and will decide then whether to continue it as written or digital...

Sincerely,
Richard Spurlock, editor...

No comments:

Post a Comment